Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK1024850A, Given Either as a Booster Dose or as a 2-dose Catch-up Immunization in Healthy Malian Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Aug 2013 Treatment table added.
- 24 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 238 to 210, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.