A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Oxycodone-Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Tanezumab in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 16 Dec 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from Oct 2010 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History