Evaluation of selective COX-2 inhibitor for the protection of intestinal mucosal damage in comparison to NSAID in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (Investigation by capsule endoscopy and measurement of biomarkers for rheumatoid arthritis).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 28 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 07 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 03 Oct 2009 New trial record