Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Investigational Vaccination Regimen in Children Aged 12-23 Months at the Time of First Vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Mar 2014 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 25 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History