Phase 2, Multiple Dose, Open-Label Study to Determine the Long Term Safety of MLN0002 in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Millennium
- 07 Feb 2017 Pooled results assessing pregnancy outcomes from six clinical studies and post marketing safety data published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 12 May 2016 Results of long-term integrated safety analysis from two phase II and four phase III trials published in a Takeda media release.
- 18 Feb 2016 Results of two phase II and four phase III studies published in the Gut.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History