A Multi-center, Double-blinded Randomized Trial for Genotype Based Personalized Prescription of Nevirapine.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Lamivudine/stavudine/nevirapine; Lamivudine/zidovudine/nevirapine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms GENPART
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 As of August 2010, 366 patients had been enrolled in the substudy
- 10 May 2011 Interim results of the genetic substudy were presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and the 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy.