A Phase 3, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study for the Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of (LMW) Heparin/Edoxaban Versus (LMW) Heparin/Warfarin in Subjects With Symptomatic Deep-Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and or Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium; Heparin; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hokusai-VTE
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 09 Nov 2016 Results published in the Servier Canada Media Release.
- 09 Nov 2016 According to Servier Canada media release, LIXIANA (edoxaban) has been approved by Health Canada for two indications, prevention of stroke and systemic embolic events (SEE) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF) based on data from this and ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48 studies.
- 02 Nov 2016 Results from this and other trial assessing efficacy and safety of edoxaban with rivaroxaban by matched adjusted indirect comparison method presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History