A Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of PV-10 Chemoablation of Cancer Metastatic to the Liver or Hepatocellular Carcinoma Not Amenable to Resection or Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 22 Dec 2016 According to Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release, abstracts having the data of this study accepted at international oncology conferences and will be presented at Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO) and 26th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) in Feb 2017
- 29 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 66.
- 29 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History