A randomized trial for adults with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palifermin (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Nelarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UKALL-14
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2016 Accrual to date is 83% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.