A randomized trial for adults with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palifermin (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Nelarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UKALL-14
- 22 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 720 to 811.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.