Phase IIIb, Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol, a Pegylated Fab' Fragment of a Humanized Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor(TNF)-Alpha Monoclonal Antibody, Administered in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 According to the EudraCT2007-001913-41 record, this trial is completed in Hungary, Latvia, Belgium, Estonia, Italy, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic but has prematurely ended in Finland.
- 22 Dec 2009 Interim results data reported in a UCB medai release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History