13-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, fixed-dose, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of AFQ056 in reducing moderate to severe L-dopa induced dyskinesias in patients with Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mavoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 12 Jul 2013 Results published in Movement Disorders.
- 01 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History