Three-Arm Randomized Phase II Study of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Combination With Cetuximab, IMC-A12 or Both in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Will Not Receive Bevacizumab-Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2013 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.