Rituximab, Bendamustine and Lenalidomide in Patients With Aggressive B-cell Lymphoma Not Eligible for High Dose Chemotherapy or Anthracycline-Based Therapy. A Phase I/II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.