A Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-blind, Fixed-Dose, 28-Day Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of SCH 900435 Compared With Placebo, Using Olanzapine as an Active Control in Subjects With an Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenia (GUEST - Glycine Uptake Inhibitor Efficacy and Safety Trial, Phase 2, Protocol No. P06079).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ORG 25935 (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GUEST
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.