Evaluation of a XIENCE V Endoprothesis Used for Coronary Angioplasty, for LPPR (List of Reimbursable Products and Services) Indications in Patients Monitored for 2 Years in France.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Far-XIENCE V
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from (1065) to (1165) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.