A Biologic Correlates Study for A Phase 2 Single-Arm Study To Assess The Efficacy and Safety Of 48-Hour Continuous Intravenous Dosing Of ON 01910.Na Administered Once a Week for 3 Weeks of a 4-Week Cycle in Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients With Trisomy 8 or Classified as Intermediate-2 or High Risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 New trial record