Exposure to Remicade (Infliximab) During Pregnancy in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriasis: a Review and Analysis of Birth Outcomes From the Swedish and Danish Medical Birth Registers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Centocor; Janssen Biotech
- 08 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.