Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Phase 3 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin versus the Chemotherapy Alone in Patients with Metastatic or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck who have Progressed on or after Prior Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2013 Results published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History