Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Phase 3 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin versus the Chemotherapy Alone in Patients with Metastatic or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck who have Progressed on or after Prior Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=563) of pooled data from eight trial (NCI-GOG 0186H, NCI-8601, NCIC-CTG IND.213, REO011, REO015, REO016, REO018 and REO021) assessing the safety and tolerability of intravenous pelareorep in combination with chemotherapy, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History