A Phase I, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Immunogenicity of Intravenous and Subcutaneous rhuMAb Beta7 Administered in a Single-Dose, Dose-Escalation Stage Followed by a Multidose, Parallel-Treatment Stage in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary) ; Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 20 Jun 2012 Results published in Gut.
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned end date 1 Nov 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History