A Phase III Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity and Tolerability of V503 (A Multivalent Human Papillomavirus [HPV] L1 Virus-Like Particle [VLP] Vaccine) Given Concomitantly With Menactra and Adacel in Preadolescents and Adolescents (11 to 15 Year Olds)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual patient number changed from 1241 to 1245 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.