A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, 3-Way Crossover Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Repeat Dose Zanamivir/Placebo 10mg Administered Twice Daily for 5 Days by a Rotahaler Compared to the Diskhaler in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 New trial record