A Phase I, Dose Escalation Study of Plerixafor in Combination With Cytarabine and Daunorubicin in Patients With De Novo Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual patient number 36 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.