A Phase I Study of Intravenous Carboplatin/Paclitaxel or Intravenous and Intraperitoneal Paclitaxel/Cisplatin in Combination With Continuous or Intermittent/ CTEP-Supplied Agent ABT-888 (NSC #737664) and CTEP-Supplied Agent Bevacizumab (NSC #704865) in Newly Diagnosed Patients With Previously Untreated Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 474 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. The recommended phase II dose of veliparib in the combined regimen has been determined to be 150mg twice daily.