A Phase 1, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Safety Assessment Study of Combination Treatment With IMO-2125 and Ribavirin in Naive Hepatitis C-infected, Genotype 1 Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2125 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on information reported in an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Dec 2010 Preliminary results have been announced in an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, and are expected to be presented at a scientific meeting in 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History