A Phase I/II Study of Veltuzumab (IMMU-106, hA20), a Humanized Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, Combined With Milatuzumab (IMMU-115, hLL1), a Humanized Anti-CD74 Monoclonal Antibody, in Relapsed and Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Milatuzumab (Primary) ; Veltuzumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Haematology.
- 24 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.