Calcipotriol Plus Hydrocortisone in Psoriasis Vulgaris on the Face and on the Intertriginous Areas. A phase 3 study comparing an ointment containing calcipotriol 25 mcg/g plus hydrocortisone 10 mg/g (LEO 80190 ointment) with calcipotriol 25 mcg/g in the ointment vehicle, hydrocortisone 10 mg/g in the ointment vehicle and the ointment vehicle alone, all applied once daily in the treatment of psoriasis vulgaris on the face and on the intertriginous areas, followed by a 52-week safety study in patients with psoriasis vulgaris on the face and on the intertriginous areas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Calcipotriol/hydrocortisone (Primary) ; Calcipotriol; Hydrocortisone
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 21 Apr 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.