A single arm, open label study to explore if response to intralesional alefacept injections prior to the standard course of intramuscularly (IM) treatment can predict clinical outcomes in patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alefacept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.