A Randomized, Single-Blind Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Dosing Mesalazine 800 mg Tablets (Asacol) at 2.4 g Once Daily Versus Divided Doses 3 Times Daily for 12 Months in Maintenance of Remission of Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CODA
- 28 Jun 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 10 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-relapse-rate' has been met (3055795).
- 16 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History