Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Asacol (1.2 to 4.8 g/Day) Administered as 400 mg Delayed-release Tablets Given Every 12 Hours for 6 Weeks to Children and Adolescents With Mildly-to-Moderately Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble; Warner Chilcott
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2008 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from Feb 2011 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.