Influence of Rabeprazole on the Magnitude of the Antiplatelet Action of Clopidogrel. A Prospective, placebo-and Active Treatment-controlled, Open Label, Randomized 3-way Cross Over Study in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel; Omeprazole; Rabeprazole
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Duodenal ulcer; Embolism and thrombosis; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction; Peptic ulcer; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Unstable angina pectoris; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CLARA
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 10 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (39) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.