A Phase I Clinical Study to Evaluate the Tolerance and Safety of an Aqueous Gel Containing 2% (w/w) of Cidofovir, Directly Applied on the Cervix Exhibiting High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion(s) (CIN 2 and 3).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mithra Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.