Adalimumab for the Treatment of Perianal Fistulas in Crohn's Disease More Effective Alone or Combined to Ciprofloxacin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAFI
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 16 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 76 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History