Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Mixed Primary Immunization Schedules: Pediacel at 2 and 4 Months of Age Followed by One Dose of Infanrix IPV/Hib at 6 Months of Age; and, Infanrix IPV/Hib at 2 Months of Age, Followed by Pediacel at 4 and 6 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Dec 2011 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 14 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History