Platelet-Oriented Inhibition in New TIA and minor ischemic stroke (POINT) Trial, a randomized, double blind, multicentre clinical trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POINT
- 09 Jun 2016 The trial has been Temporarily Halted in Germany.
- 12 Mar 2016 Accrual to Date is 59% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 19 Feb 2016 Trial design presented at the 41st International Stroke Conference