Randomised, Double-Blinded, Placebo Controlled, Phase 2 Study of CS-1008 in Combination With Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Chemotherapy naive Subjects With Metastatic or Unresectable Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tigatuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 May 2012 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by EudraCT.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 120 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History