Multicentre, Controlled, Randomised, Investigator-Blinded, Comparative Study of Oral Mesalazine 4g Once Daily Versus Mesalazine 4g in Two Divided Doses in Patients With Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTUS
- 14 Feb 2013 Results from a subanalysis of data from this trial have been presented at the Congress of European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation according to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History