A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blinded, Multicenter Study of the Induction and Maintenance of Clinical Response and Remission by MLN0002 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEMINI-I
- Sponsors Millennium
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Takeda Pharmaceuticals media release, post-hoc analysis of this trial was presented at the 2017 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (AIBD) annual conference.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing the symptomatic improvement with Vedolizumab, presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Takeda media release, post-hoc analysis from this trial will be presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology (UEG) Week 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History