Exploratory, Open-label Study to Demonstrate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of SC12267 (35 mg) in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vidofludimus (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTRANCE
- 09 May 2011 Final results presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW-2011).
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results reported at the 6th ECCO IBD Conference in February 2011, according to a 4SC media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History