A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter, Dose Finding Study of Oral AEB071 Assessing Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) Response and a Function of Dose and Treatment Duration (Primary Outcome) in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sotrastaurin (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from Oct 2010 to Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.