An open label single center pilot study investigating the clinical response and mechanism of action of infliximab in the treatment of adults with inflammatory bowel disease who have moderate to severe pyoderma gangrenosum
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Pyoderma gangrenosum; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2009 New trial record.