An Open-label Randomized Controlled Phase II Study of AS1411 Combined With Cytarabine in the Treatment of Patients With Primary Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACT-GRO-777 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Antisoma media release.
- 01 Feb 2011 Additional location [Taiwan] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Results are expected in the first half of 2011.