A Phase II, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Tolerability and Safety of an Adjuvanted, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 Years and Above.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (418) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.