A Phase I, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of ZP1848 Administered as Subcutaneous Bolus Injections in Healthy Subjects Followed by Multiple Doses in Patients With Crohn's Disease in Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glepaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 22 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 66.
- 22 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Oct 2010 According to a Zealand Pharma A/S meedia release, this trial showed positive results.