Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Study of Single Rising, Open-label Doses of AbGn-168 Administered by Intravenous Infusion (1 Mcg/kg, 5 Mcg/kg, 25 Mcg/kg, 125 Mcg/kg, 625 Mcg/kg, 3 mg/kg, or 10 mg/kg) or Subcutaneous Injection (625 Mcg/kg) to Patients With Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Neihulizumab; Neihulizumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.