A Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Repeated Intravenous Doses of BTT-1023 in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis - a Double-blind Randomized Placebo-controlled Sequential Group Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Timolumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 Topline results reported in a Biotie Therapies media release.
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Biotie Therapies media release.