A Phase 2 Open-label Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety of Sifalimumab in Adult Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or Myositis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sifalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Dermatomyositis; Polymyositis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Mar 2015.
- 18 May 2012 Actual patient number is 103 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.