A Phase 2, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Alefacept in Adolescent Subjects With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alefacept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 55 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Mar 2012 This trial has been discontinued in Bulgaria, and Latvia as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.