Open Label, Multicentric Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Effect of Tocilizumab in Combination With DMARDs in the Inhibition of Progression of Synovitis, Bone Marrow Edema, and Erosions Evaluated by Dedicated Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in the Hand of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 70 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.