A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single and multiple dose, dose-escalation trial of Anti-IL-20 (109-0012) [anti-interleukin-20 monoclonal antibody] 100 mg/vial in psoriatic subjects, followed by an expansion phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fletikumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Rikke Dodge), primary endpoint (Psoriasis Area and Severity Index score 75% response criteria), actual initiation date (Apr 2008) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT01261767).